Wednesday, August 12, 2015

urbanism rap urbanism rap

I want a new city. It's not that the one I've got is a piece of crap. I like the new, and so do you.


Architects. I think I'll throw up now.


It's not your work. It is your their work. It's your hauteur.


Oh well, better listen. Listen to what. A giant muddle. Not about a new city at all. But I'll listen.


Urbanization is not being done, it's just happening.


So it's all about the financial center?


It's not that it sucks. I want to go. But really ... that is all?


Is this clever thing, commodification of urban differences, the answer? Is that the answer? I want to go. It is a sweet answer. But is it the answer?


What are you telling us? You architects, in your nice jackets? You with your elevated european chins? All in English, lucky for me.


How much does it cost to build a tower? That's what I want to know, but I don't imagine you will answer or reply. I am just hoi poloi, after all.