Wednesday, August 5, 2015

60

In defense of Magic, I actually feel a little closer to having my own trash burner. Now this will not be a steel drum wafting of smelly smoke. The whole load in the stove will burn in one quick fire that will barely have an aroma at all, and what aroma it will have will mostly be sweet. Then the fire will be out, and everything will be burned to ashes.

The ashes should be handled properly, too. Ideally they should be scattered in the wilderness. I mean it. But there are more intricate options which I'll address later.

Anyway, writing the last post got my mind shifted just a little bit forward, and I looked at web sites for materials. One hundred dollars worth of ordinary brick would probably be enough to build a workable stove ... but building it is probably beyond me. I shifted my thoughts to the possibility of having something made out of steel, and called up a page of steel fabricators in town. I might actually be on my way to securing my stove.