Thursday, July 30, 2015

37

It is standard practice, so I have read, to locate and then secure - that would be the procedure - partners. In order to do that, it is necessary to communicate some sort of plan. Communication is used, first, in the form of exploration and observation, in the receptive sense, to identify persons with the required capabilities, and then, in the active sense, to test for interest. The latter purpose involves some risk. There is a thought in my mind that I would like the maximum number of people to read these posts, so that my undertaking becomes a highly public matter. Ultimately, that is my intent, but initially there might be reasons to be more private in my communications. Of course, I am already publishing this, in a completely public space, accessible to a very broadly defined version of "everyone", or, at any rate, "anyone". In part I am doing so out of laziness, or, to put it another way, under the at once harsh and gentle dictates of practicality. At present, it seems unlikely that anyone, now in the sense of some infinitesimal subset, will see these posts ... but, the clock is ticking ... which is another reason for this approach.