Wednesday, July 29, 2015

22

Next thing I'm stumbling into, Sun Tsu and the art of war from The History Channel. And an ad for Web Design Scottsdale Yogin Patel! Well done! Anyway, for power, I suppose we could watch this again and again. Here's a marine defending or right to smoke pot. YouTubes like this are amazing. I'm so impressed.

... people building garbage - garbage homes, people storage towers - and they are very proud - what is the purpose of policy? what would happen to the people if they were not watched over by shepherds? the most optimistic policy ideas I'm hearing are infrastructure investment, but in some way that sounds too abstract, and what Bernie Sanders says, education for all and creating jobs for our youth.

Well, that was not very uplifting, but silver is down, and there's a prominent top in the 100 year chart, which means, according to my hypothesis, that we know what to sell it for, roughly speaking ... $100. I'll say this: buying and selling stocks seems more straight-forward.