Thursday, July 30, 2015

36

As the assemblers of such a product, a CAD application, we, its builders, will want to "monetize" our work. Systems for monetization are part of a CAD application.

This system will not be built by an individual, and it will not be operated by an individual. It will be built and operated by an organization. A system for unifying various participants under the auspices of an organization is a component of a CAD application.

Yet here I am, working in the most complete state of isolation. It is completely essential that I connect. My connection is social media, digital communication. This is partly because I suffer from a kind of paralysis ... but, strangely, the digital communication exists, and in a very prominent way, almost as if my limited capabilities are a natural thing, as acknowledged by reality, in its evolution of the medium. The question is, can I use it to produce a result?