Wednesday, July 29, 2015

26

Perhaps it is a peculiarity of mine, but I am interested in exploring the geometries of my house, and my garden, in CAD, and then I am interested in exploring the geometries of my neighborhood, in a way even more so of my town ... which is in a valley, whose geometries I would like to explore, which is part of a system of rivers and mountains, whose geometries I would like to explore, all in CAD. Indeed, all of these are parts of a continent of rivers and mountains, and, for whatever reason - it's just a spontaneous impulse of my mind ... or you could call it ambition - I would like to explore in CAD. You can see where this is going. I would like to explore the planet in CAD.

There is really nothing strange about that. What's strange is that I feel it would be best if I were building this model, thus far encompassing a planet, myself, and what is even more strange is that I don't believe what I'm told, and will be told, that I am being unrealistic. This is despite the fact that I am somewhat ordinary, that, you could say, I am not a programmer.